Lamps & Fixtures
ENERGY STAR® Torchieres (floor lamps)
ENERGY STAR® certified table and floor lamps use much less electricity, and run much cooler and safer, than conventional incandescent and halogen lamps.
Benefits of ENERGY STAR® certified torchieres include:
- Stylish design complements any decor
- Energy saving lamp included
- Cool operating temperatures
- Warm color tone
- Long lamp life (10,000 hours)
- Distributes light more efficiently and evenly making reading and detail work easier
- Carry a two year warranty – double the industry standard
LED Fixtures Indoor/Outdoor
- LED Fixtures are long lasting. In fact, they are designed to last up to 25,000 hours. This is an added benefit in those hard to reach places.
- LED Fixtures consume up to 85% less energy than standard lighting and are cool to the touch.
- Unlike incandescent lighting, LED Lights have no filament and last longer under conditions an incandescent may not... say around a door that is being slammed shut. They also work well in our cold climate where CFLs tend to be pink in color at start up.
- LED Fixtures come in a variety of color tones, temperatures, and brightness.
Questions on Energy Conservation?
Sign up for our Energy Team emails here