HEA with Building Diagnostics Rebate
$100 Rebate for non-electrically heated homes*
$200 Rebate for electrically heated homes*
Available on purchases made January 1–December 31, 2022
How to Get Your Rebate on a HEA with Building Diagnostics:
- Contact a participating building diagnostics auditor to request a cost estimate for the HEA with Building Diagnostics. Because cost of the service varies by degree of analysis, level of expertise, the age of home and travel distance, it is advisable to contact a few of the participating auditors for a price quote.
- Once you select a participating auditor, work with him or her to schedule a time to complete the HEA with Building Diagnostics. Please allow for up to four hours.
- You will be required to pay the auditor for his or her services.** The auditor will fill out the required paperwork for you to qualify for a rebate on the HEA with building diagnostics ($100 Rebate for non-electrically heated homes and $200 Rebate for electrically heated homes). Duluth residents may qualify for additional rebates through ComfortSystems (218-730-4025) and/or Duluth Energy Efficiency Program (DEEP) (218-336-1038).
- The participating auditor will complete and submit all paperwork required for you to qualify for the rebate. You must work with a participating building diagnostics auditor to qualify for the rebate.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 218-355-2843.
* Minnesota Power, by providing the rebate, does not warrant the equipment or the work of the auditor and is not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. Minnesota Power reserves the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to auditor meeting product and program requirements.
** HEA with Building Diagnostics participating auditor will perform this service for a fee. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to pay the auditor at the completion of the service. Minnesota Power is not responsible for this transaction.