Energy/Heat Recovery Ventilators (ERV/HRV) Rebate*
* For new or replacement ERVs/HRVs installed in an electrically heated home. Must meet ENERGY STAR® specifications.
Available on purchases made Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2024
Energy/Heat Recovery Ventilators
Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) and Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) are used for centralized ventilation. ERVs/HRVs provide fresh air, maintain healthy indoor air quality and help control humidity levels in the home.
How to Get Your $300 Rebate on an ERV/HRV:
- Purchase and have an HRV/ERV installed by December 31, 2024. A program participating contractor will provide proper installation services.
- You must use a program participating contractor to qualify for the rebate. Contractors will complete the paperwork necessary for the rebate*.
- Applies to homes where electricity is the primary heat source.
- ERV/HRV must meet ENERGY STAR® specifications.
- Qualifying equipment does not include reconditioned or resale equipment.
- You must be a residential retail customer of a participating utility.
- The system must be installed by a program participating contractor. Click here for a directory of Minnesota Power's participating contractors.
- Please allow 8–10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Some restrictions may apply.
- For questions about the status of your rebate, please call 1-855-669-8196.
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing these rebates, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate is subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to the contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you. Rebate cannot exceed total project cost including product and labor.