ECM Circulator Pump Rebate
$200 Rebate on Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM) Circulator Pumps
Minnesota Power offers a $200 rebate on new electronically commutated motor (ECM) circulator pumps.
Available on purchases made January 1–December 31, 2022
How to get your Rebate on an ECM Circulator Pump
- Purchase and have installed a new ECM Circulator Pump by December 31, 2022. A program participating contractor will provide proper installation services.
- You must use a program participating contractor to qualify for the rebate. Contractors will complete the paperwork necessary for the rebate.
- Qualifying equipment does not include reconditioned or resale equipment.
- You must be a residential retail customer of a participating utility.
- Pump must be variable speed and
- The system must be installed by a program participating contractor.
Please allow 8–10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-855-669-8196.
ECM Circulator Pumps
Circulator pumps use electricity to circulate water in heating, air conditioning, and domestic hot water systems. Traditional pumps run at one fixed speed. ECM pumps can modulate, or adjust, their speed based upon the needs of the system, ultimately saving energy.
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you. Rebate cannot exceed total project cost including product and labor.