ECM Circulator Rebate
Minnesota Power offers a $200 rebate on new ECM Circulators.
Available January 1–December 31, 2017
How to get you $200 Rebate on an ECM Circulator
- Have a program participating contractor install your new ECM Circulator before December 31, 2016.
- The contractor will work with you to ensure the system meets the rebate requirements . He or she will submit the required rebate paperwork.
- New ECM Circulator must be installed.
- You must be a retail customer of a participating utility.
- The system must be installed by a program participating contractor.
Please allow 8–10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Limit one rebate per home. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-800-677-8423 (option 2).
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you.