$25 Limited Time Bonus Rebate on ENERGY STAR® Qualified Dehumidifiers
Click here to apply for your rebate through our easy online form!
Available June 1–July 31, 2019
Units must be purchased by July 31 to qualify for the rebate.
How to Get Your $25 Rebate on an ENERGY STAR® Dehumidifier
- Purchase a qualifying ENERGY STAR® dehumidifier.
Note: You must be a customer of a participating utility.
- Submit your online rebate request here, or submit a completed paper rebate form (download here or pick up at participating retailer). Include a copy of the sales receipt to the address on the rebate form. Expect your rebate check in 8–10 weeks.
Benefits of ENERGY STAR® Qualified Dehumidifiers
- A 40-pint ENERGY STAR® qualified dehumidifier can save consumers roughly $20 per year. This can add up to $200 or more over the 10-year life of the unit. That's enough to pay for the dehumidifier!
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models have more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans than conventional models, which means they use less energy to eliminate moisture.
- An ENERGY STAR® qualified model removes the same amount of moisture as a similar sized standard unit, but uses less energy—at least 10% less, and in some cases, up to 23% less.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-800-677-8423 (option 1).
For even more information on what to consider when purchasing a dehumidifier, visit the ENERGY STAR® Dehumidifier Web page.
Questions on Energy Conservation?