CAC/ECM Combo Rebate for New Furnaces
$375 Combo Rebate
on New Forced Air Furnace with ECM Fan Motor and CAC*
Minnesota Power offers a $375 combo rebate on new forced air furnaces (gas, propane, or oil) with integrated Electronically Commutated Fan Motors (ECM) and standard Central Air Conditioning (CAC) systems.
Available January 1–December 31, 2017
How to Get Your $375 Combo Rebate on a New Forced Air Furnace with ECM Fan Motor and CAC
- Have a program participating contractor install your new forced air furnace with ECM Fan Motor and CAC before December 31, 2017.
- The contractor will work with you to ensure the system meets the rebate requirements and supports your existing forced air furnace. He or she will submit the required rebate paperwork.
- New furnace installed with ECM Fan Motor and CAC combo.
- You must be a retail customer of a participating utility.
- The system must be installed by a program participating contractor.
Please allow 8–10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Limit one rebate per home. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-800-677-8423 (option 2).
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you.