Proper Installation Rebate (ASHP)
on the Proper Installation of a non-ENERGY STAR® ASHP*
Minnesota Power offers a rebate on the proper installation of a non- ENERGY STAR® ducted Air Source Heat Pump.
This rebate does not apply to ASHPs that qualify for any other rebates.
Available January 1–December 31, 2021
How to get Your Rebate on a Proper Installation of an ASHP
- Purchase and have installed a new non-ENERGY STAR® ASHP by December 31, 2021. A program participating contractor will provide proper installation services.
- You must use a program participating contractor to qualify for the rebate. Contractors will complete the paperwork necessary for the rebate.
- This rebate is not applicable to customers participating in any other ASHP rebate.
- Proper installation of a ducted ASHP only.
- You must be a residential retail customer of a participating utility.
- The system must be installed by a program participating contractor.
Please allow 8–10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Limit one rebate per home. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-855-669-8196.
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you.