Air Source Heat Pump Tune-Up Rebate
on the filter change and coil cleaning of an ASHP
In order to receive a Minnesota Power rebate, you must use a participating contractor. Click here for a directory of Minnesota Power's participating contractors.
Available January 1–December 31, 2021
How to Get Your Rebate on an Air Source Heat Pump Tune-up
- Receive services by December 31, 2021.
- You must use a program participating contractor to qualify for the rebate. Contractors will complete the paperwork necessary for the rebate.
- Tune-up requires filter change and coil cleaning.
- Eligible for rebate once every two years.
- You must be a residential retail customer of a participating utility.
- The work must be performed by a program participating contractor
Please allow 8-10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-855-669-8196.
* Rebate cannot exceed total project cost including product and labor.