on ENERGY STAR® Mini-Split Ductless ASHPs*
In order to receive a Minnesota Power rebate, you must use a participating contractor. Click here for a directory of Minnesota Power's participating contractors.
Available January 1–December 31, 2021
How to Get Your Rebate on a Qualifying Ductless ASHP
- Purchase and have installed a new ENERGY STAR® qualified, ductless ASHP by December 31, 2021.
- You must use a program participating contractor to qualify for the rebate. Contractors will complete the paperwork necessary for the rebate.
The unit must meet ENERGY STAR® specifications
- HSPF >= 8.5
SEER >= 15
- NOTE: Subject to change based on ENERGY STAR specifications
- Qualifying equipment does not include reconditioned or resale equipment.
- You must be a residential retail customer of a participating utility.
- The system must be installed by a program participating contractor. Click here for a directory of Minnesota Power's participating contractors.
Please allow 8–10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-855-669-8196.
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you. Rebate cannot exceed total project cost including product and labor.