Furnace Integrated Rebate
on ENERGY STAR® Qualified ASHPs*
Minnesota Power offers a $300 rebate on ENERGY STAR® qualified, furnace integrated Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) with proper installation.
Available January 1–December 31, 2017
How to Get Your $300 Rebate on an ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Furnace Integrated ASHP
- Purchase and have installed a new ENERGY STAR® qualified, furnace integrated ASHP by December 31, 2017. A program participating contractor will provide proper installation services.
Note: The outside temperature must be at least 65°F to complete the service and verify measurement.
You must use one of these program participating contractors to qualify for the $300 rebate. Contractors will complete the paperwork necessary for the rebate.
Note: ASHPs require specially trained contractors to qualify for the rebate. If you are replacing your forced air furnace and adding an ECM Fan Motor with the ASHP, see the $600 Combo Rebate. If you are including an ECM Fan Motor with the ASHP in an existing furnace, see the $500 Combo Rebate. If you are replacing an existing non-ENERGY STAR® ASHP, you may qualify for a $50 Proper Installation Rebate.
- The ASHP must be an ENERGY STAR® qualified, furnace integrated unit. If you are replacing an existing non-ENERGY STAR® ASHP, you may also qualify for this rebate.
- You must be a retail customer of a participating utility.
- The system must be installed by a program participating contractor.
Please allow 8–10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Limit one rebate per home. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-800-677-8423 (option 2).
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you.