Click the button below for our easy online form.
Submit HVAC Rebate
Spring Air Source Heat Pump Promotion
We are providing increased rebates this spring for Cold Climate ASHP.
Special offer valid from April 1- June 30, 2020
|Product||Standard Rebate||Promo Rebate||Details|
|ASHP- Cold Climate Ducted||$1000||$1200||ENERGY STAR® qualified, furnace-integrated Cold Climate ASHP|
|ASHP- Cold Climate Ductless||$1000||$1200||Ductless Cold Climate ASHP (mini-split) with electricity as the primary heating source|
|Smart Thermostats||$50||$75||Thermostats or mini-split Wi-Fi adapters allowing remote control from phone or computer. Must control an electric heat source|
- Contractor spiffs increase to $200 for any Cold Climate unit installed during promotional period.
- Adapters/Thermostats making ASHP units wireless (Wi-Fi enabled) qualify for the smart thermostat rebate.
- Unit must be installed during the promotional period to qualify.
- NEW! Spring ASHP Promotion templates can be found by clicking on the ‘View Available Templates’ button within the 2020 Cooperative Advertising option below
2020 Cooperative Advertising
Minnesota Power is offering cooperative advertising support to help you promote qualified HVAC products. Follow the advertising guidelines and set your company apart from the competition. Eligible media includes, but is not limited to: ad circulars, newspaper, radio, direct mail, and TV.
The reimbursement amount is based on the percentage of ad space devoted to qualified HVAC products included on the Minnesota Power rebate application. The total amount received from Minnesota Power and all other manufacturer sources combined cannot exceed 100 percent. Use the link below for more information.
Need help finalizing the design? We can help! Marketing templates are now available. These templates can be personalized with your company logo and contact information. They all come with three options formatted to fit your desired method:
- Social Media
- Direct Mailer
- News Print
All you need to do is select the template style and format. We will provide you with the file for you to add your logo and contact information. If you prefer, we can add your information and provide you a completed ad. From there you can post it to your social media page, use it for a newspaper ad, or work with a local printer to print and mail a postcard to your contacts.
Printable Rebate Forms
- $400 Drain Water Heat Recovery Rebate Form
- Ground Source Heat Pump Rebate Form
- Heating and Cooling System Rebate Form
- Gas Furnace or Boiler with ECM Rebate Form (ComfortSystems and Minnesota Power Joint Program)
Heat Pump Water Heater Rebate
Contractors, please direct customers to fill out the water heater rebate form located at: www.mnpower.com/WaterHeaterRebate
Questions? Comments? Contact Us!
If you have any questions, please call 1-800-677-8423 (option 2) or click the button below to submit a question/comment electronically.