Help your neighbors who are unable to pay their energy bills or don’t have the money for heating-related repairs. HeatShare, administered by the Salvation Army, is a last resort for those struggling to find a way to keep their homes and families warm.
Who is eligible?
- Those who are 55 and older with low, fixed incomes and no alternate source of help.
- Disabled persons whose physical capabilities or health problems limit their ability to maintain income to cover energy bills.
- Persons who have had an emergency within the past year – perhaps an unexpected health crisis – and as a result don’t have the money to pay their energy bill.
- Those who meet income guidelines and have received or applied for all other possible public funds.
How HeatShare helps
- Energy conservation and education
- Budget counseling
- Financial assistance
- Family counseling
- Social service information and referral
Questions about HeatShare:
Call the Salvation Army at (800) 842-7279 or visit the Salvation Army website.
Two ways you can help
- Make a one-time contribution in any amount.
- Make a monthly contribution below: