Our One Business conservation program takes a personalized approach in helping you increase the effectiveness of how you use energy in your facility through design assistance and rebate incentives. Simply fill out our short online pre-application form and we'll contact you and set up a time to meet and discuss ways you can begin saving energy and increasing efficiency.
- One Business incentives are available to Minnesota Power’s commercial and industrial customers.
- Incentives are based on $200 per kW saved.
- Maximum annual dollars per customer will be determined by the estimated annual average monthly demands over an annual period using the following ceiling:
|Customer Demand||Maximum Grant|
|Less than 100 kW||$10,000|
|100 to 300 kW||$25,000|
|Over 300 kW||$50,000|
- Customer must contribute an amount greater than or equal to the estimated annual first year savings.
- Projects must be verified and invoices must be submitted to Minnesota Power.
- Minnesota Power may require pre- and post-energy use verification.
- Minnesota Power, by providing incentives, does not warrant any of the equipment installed.
- Minnesota Power is not responsible or liable for any personal injury or property damage caused by this equipment.
- Incentives are subject to the availability of One Business funding.
If you have any questions about the program, contact Minnesota Power at 218-355-2909.