Get combined savings of $400 on a furnace or boiler pump with an energy efficient motor!
$200 ComfortSystems rebate on an energy-efficient natural gas furnace or boiler
Making the switch to a high efficiency natural gas furnace or boiler can save you about $93 in energy costs per year. In addition, you’ll also cut down your carbon footprint by 1,717 pounds per year! To qualify for this rebate, your new furnace must be at 90% or greater AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency).
- Boiler at 83.5% and greater AFUE is eligible for $50 rebate
- Boiler at 90% or greater AFUE is eligible for $200 rebate
- Furnace at 90% and greater AFUE is eligible for a $200 rebate
- The furnace must not be greater than 300,000 BTU/hr.
- Must be a ComfortSystems customer
$200 Minnesota Power rebate on an energy-efficient motor
Save even more by requesting an ECM motor in your new high efficiency furnace or boiler (ECM stands for electronically commutated motor). With their adjustable speed design, furnaces with an ECM use 75% less energy than standard fan motors which run on high most of the time. Learn more about the benefits of ECMs.
- Must be a retail customer of Minnesota Power
- Must work with a participating contractor
$400 total combination rebate!
Work with our experienced trade partners to take advantage of this great deal. Tell your contractor you want a high efficiency furnace or boiler with an ECM and they’ll take care of the rest, including sending in the paperwork for your rebate.
You must work with one of our trade partners listed below to get this special rebate. If your contractor is not currently a trade partner, have them contact Eric Schlacks at email@example.com or by phone at 218-730-4060 to sign up.
- Krause Sheet Metal
- Northstar Mechanical
- Northland Comfort
- Summit Mechanical
- Letourneau Heating
- Carlson Brothers Plumbing & Heating
- Brent's Heating & Cooling
- General Heating & Mechanical
- Twin Ports Custom Climate
- Cosgriff Climate Control
- Aire Serv of Northeastern MN
- Blesener Heating and Air Conditioning
- Design Heating, LLC
- Belknap Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Co.
- Dryke Plumbing and Heating
- North Shore Heating & Cooling, LLC
- Shubitz Plumbing & Heating
- Tollerud Heating and Cooling
- D. G. Solem & Sons LLC
- Bill’s Plumbing & Heating
- KB Plumbing & Heating LLC
- Nistler Plumbing & Heating
Looking for financing?
ComfortSystems offers low-interest loans, call 218-730-4025 to learn more.
To participate, you must be a Minnesota Power and ComfortSystems customer and work with a participating contractor or trade ally.
* Minnesota Power and ComfortSystems, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you.
Questions on Energy Conservation?