The federal Small Business Administration has grants and low-interest loans available for Minnesota small businesses and private nonprofits affected by COVID-19. For information, visit the SBA’s Coronavirus Relief web page.
The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) has information and resources for workers, employers and businesses. Click here.
- 2020 Fast Grants/1200 Fund
- Federal Paycheck Protection Program (CARES Act)
- Federal SBA Emergency Disaster Loan
- Minnesota DEED Small Business Emergency Loan
- Minnesota Chamber COVID-19 Business Toolkit
- Entrepreneur Fund COVID-19 Toolkit
- Initiative Foundation COVID-19 Resources
- Northeast Minnesota SBDC Resources
- Northeast Minnesota COVID-19 Response Fund